- Pre-planning relieves your family of the burden of painful decisions at a time of stress.
- Pre-planning provides peace of mind in knowing that your wishes will be taken care of and everything is financially secured in advance.
- The security of your funds is guaranteed.
- All arrangements can be canceled at any time.
- Medicaid spend down is placed in an irrevocable trust.
How Can We Help Your Family "Be Prepared"?
A Fares J. Radel family services coordinator can help in many ways. They are trained with the understanding of what needs to be done. They will complete a pre-planning checklist, answer questions on benefits, help choose cemetery property and other memorialization, give you valuable guidelines for selection of monuments or markers, and make complete funeral arrangements. They will explain the benefits of advance payment, help you organize, and even prepare a permanent record that outlines your wishes in detail. They welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family to explain our services more fully... or to simply answer your questions.
Please call or contact us today while you're thinking about it. If you do decide to pre-plan with the Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes, we will require less than an hour of your time. Then you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of exactly as you wish. It's that simple.