Losing a loved one can be difficult at any time of the year. When death occurs during the holiday season, it can be particularly painful. Given how much emotion and how many memories are tied to the season, it is understandable. Not only will this be the first holiday without the loved one, but there’s also a realization that things will never be the same. This is when a caring, experienced funeral home can have added importance.
At Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory, we’ve been serving families throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area for generations. In many instances, these services have had to take place during the holidays. Our professional, caring staff knows the challenges the season provides and can help create services to honor and commemorate your loved one. You can trust us to provide a range of services to meet your needs and desires. Our services include:
- Gatherings, memorial services, graveside or basic cremation
- Private or public visitations
- Cremation, with many choices of final disposition
- Domestic or global transportation can be arranged for your loved one
- Funeral arrangement and pre-arrangements
- Assistance with Social Security, veterans benefits and other insurance filings
- Personalized service to reflect the person
- Cultural traditions and ethnic services, our specialty
- We are also available to meet at your home should that meet your needs better.
Factors in Choosing a Funeral Home
What are the most important factors you should consider when choosing a funeral home?
- Does the funeral home have experience and a superior reputation? Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes has been serving families in the area for over 125 years.
- Is the location convenient for friends and family? We have locations to serve you in both Cincinnati and Newport, KY.
- Do they serve a variety religions and traditions? We are experienced in a variety of religious traditions and observations.
- Do they provide cremation services? Fares J. Radel has the only privately owned crematory in the Greater Cincinnati area.
You should also choose a funeral home you are comfortable with, offers the services you desire and will work with you to provide a unique, respectful service to honor your loved one. Of course, price will be an important consideration in most circumstances.
We invite you to learn more. If you experience the loss of someone during the holidays or any time of the year, we would appreciate the honor of assisting you. Contact us at Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory.