One of the more popular times to pre-plan a funeral is after experiencing the loss of a loved one. Sometimes such a death serves as a reminder of our own mortality. Perhaps we witnessed some of the decisions that needed to be made and want to avoid that burden for our own family. Maybe we just want to make sure our wishes for a simple ceremony are carried out. While making these decisions so close to the death of someone close to us may not be the best timing, at least it can serve as needed motivation. It is better, however, to preplan without stress or pressure and with clarity of thought.
At Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory, we are pleased to offer a free downloadable “Guide to Pre-Planning Your Funeral”. Our guide helps readers better understand the benefits of preplanning. These benefits include:
- Peace of mind in knowing financial arrangements to pay for final services have been taken care of.
- The security in knowing your funds are guaranteed.
- Understanding Medicaid spend down guidelines and starting an irrevocable trust.
- Biographical information on file at the funeral home will help survivors remember all of the important details of your life, even when grieving.
- Knowing your wishes for a burial or cremation are understood.
- Any favorite charities are designated.
- Favorite religious readings or songs are included in services.
- The decision-making burden on family has been lightened.
While our free booklet is an excellent resource, so can a consultation with our Family Services Coordinator. A consultation assures your questions are answered and your wishes are followed through. They can even help make arrangements for prepayment of your funeral plans.
At Fares J. Radel Funeral Home and Crematory, we’ve been proud to serve families in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for generations. We’ve sat with them in their time of need and helped them thoughtfully plan for their own final services. If you’ve been putting off pre-planning your funeral, today is a good time to start. Download our free guide or call to make an appointment with one of our professionals.
Get the peace of mind that you deserve and take some of the burden off your family when the time comes. Should you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.