AN APPROACH TO CREMATION FOR THOSE WHO CARE
At Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory, we want to make the cremation of your loved one a very sacred and honorable salute to their life. One thing people do not always understand is that cremation only takes the place of burial. All of the other amenities available to commemorate your loved one, such as a memorial service, visitation, a video tribute, urns, flowers, gifts and personalization, can be included with complete cremation services.
We are committed to preserving the sanctity of your loved one’s care. Once we bring the person back to our facility, your loved one will never leave our custody. Most importantly, we are the only private crematory in Greater Cincinnati, which means we guarantee the ashes you receive are genuine. There is no possibility any confusion will occur.
In addition, we will secure the certified death certificates and work closely with you to plan all service arrangements including visiting your home at no charge if that is preferred. We want to be sure your loved one’s cremation is a solemn and meaningful experience for everyone involved.
You can tour our private crematory and observation room at any time; we have an open-door policy. We encourage you to ask other cremation providers to take a tour of their crematory.
- I wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you did for us during the death of my mom. You and the staff were so gentle with my dad. Your guidance helped make this time just a little easier. The visitation was beautiful and the DVD is a keepsake. I would truly recommend Fares J. Radel Funeral Home to anyone who asks. Again, thank you for everything.
- Thank you for all you did to make sure Allan's celebration was as beautiful and perfect as possible. You gave us comfort during this incredibly difficult time and we are so very grateful.
- Wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your kindness and attention to detail concerning my beloved mothers memorial service. I will highly recommend your funeral home to all of my family and friends. You put together the perfect sendoff for our beloved mother.
- Thank you for your guidance and patience with helping us plan the service for my husband. Your insight was invaluable and your facility provided both an inviting and comforting setting for my family and guests. Everything was exactly what we wanted and needed. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.
- I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your kindness and attention to detail concerning my beloved mother's memorial service. Losing our mom was one of the most painful experiences ever for me and my two sisters. We wanted her service to be tasteful and comfortable. It was that and more. I was very impressed and cannot thank you enough.
- Anyone needing funeral services or cremations needs to really check out Fares J. Radel Funeral Home. The care and respect shown to my children and family and him was beyond belief.
- Dear Katie, our family just wanted to say 'thank you'. We appreciate the care you have given us in this unexpected death. We said before, you hold a special position in life of caring for people during loss. Thank you for your kindness and care.
- My family wishes to thank you all for everything. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. We highly recommend your services to anyone who asks. You all made a very difficult time much easier than we ever expected.
- On behalf of my sisters & brother, I would like to 'thank you' for all you had to do to coordinate & arrange our Mother's funeral. We truly appreciate all you did.
- We were so very pleased with everything. The flowers were beautiful and Clergyman Becker was wonderful. He knew just what to say not knowing our mother. The entire service was lovely. Thank you for your kindness and friendship.
- The Radel family did the cremation for two of my family members. They were kind, helpful and handled everything with sensitivity and professionalism. I recommend them highly.
(513) 231-2000 Cincinnati, OH
(859) 261-5860 Newport, KY