The benefits of pre-arranging your funeral
The best time to plan a funeral is not when you are grieving the loss of a loved one, but when you are calm and can make the best decisions. That time is the present, when you can consider all the choices available to you, and make decisions without the added pressure of a serious loss. Fares J. Radel is here to assist you with funeral pre-planning services. Our Family Services Coordinator will assist you with kindness, compassion, and understanding, helping you and your family achieve peace of mind. By making pre-arrangements, you will be sure that your personal wishes will be honored at the time of your death.
Our Coordinators will help you complete a funeral pre-planning checklist, answer questions on benefits, help choose cemetery property and other memorialization, provide valuable guidelines on monuments or markers, and make complete funeral arrangements. We will explain the benefits of advanced payment, help you organize your affairs, and even prepare a permanent record that outlines your wishes in detail. Other advantages of funeral pre-planning include:
- Giving you peace of mind knowing everything is financially taken care of in advance.
- The security of your funds is guaranteed.
- Understanding Medicaid guidelines – having spend down placed in an irrevocable trust.
- Having your biographical information on file at the funeral home will help your survivors remember all of the important details of your life, when their minds are clouded with grief.
- Pre-paying options are also available, so your family will not have the added burden of wondering how they are going to pay for your final funeral expenses.
Please call us today, while this important decision is on your mind. We would be happy to meet you and assist you with any questions that you may have regarding making your funeral pre-arrangements and taking the first steps toward protecting your family. We can meet with you at any Fares J. Radel facility or in the comfort of your own home. You can then rest assured that everything will be taken care of exactly as you wish.
(513) 231-2000 Cincinnati, OH
(859) 261-5860 Newport, KY
- Wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your kindness and attention to detail concerning my beloved mothers memorial service. I will highly recommend your funeral home to all of my family and friends. You put together the perfect sendoff for our beloved mother.
- I wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you did for us during the death of my mom. You and the staff were so gentle with my dad. Your guidance helped make this time just a little easier. The visitation was beautiful and the DVD is a keepsake. I would truly recommend Fares J. Radel Funeral Home to anyone who asks. Again, thank you for everything.
- Thank you for all you did to make sure Allan's celebration was as beautiful and perfect as possible. You gave us comfort during this incredibly difficult time and we are so very grateful.
- On behalf of my sisters & brother, I would like to 'thank you' for all you had to do to coordinate & arrange our Mother's funeral. We truly appreciate all you did.
- Anyone needing funeral services or cremations needs to really check out Fares J. Radel Funeral Home. The care and respect shown to my children and family and him was beyond belief.
- My family wishes to thank you all for everything. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. We highly recommend your services to anyone who asks. You all made a very difficult time much easier than we ever expected.
- We were so very pleased with everything. The flowers were beautiful and Clergyman Becker was wonderful. He knew just what to say not knowing our mother. The entire service was lovely. Thank you for your kindness and friendship.
- I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your kindness and attention to detail concerning my beloved mother's memorial service. Losing our mom was one of the most painful experiences ever for me and my two sisters. We wanted her service to be tasteful and comfortable. It was that and more. I was very impressed and cannot thank you enough.
- The Radel family did the cremation for two of my family members. They were kind, helpful and handled everything with sensitivity and professionalism. I recommend them highly.
- Dear Katie, our family just wanted to say 'thank you'. We appreciate the care you have given us in this unexpected death. We said before, you hold a special position in life of caring for people during loss. Thank you for your kindness and care.
- Thank you for your guidance and patience with helping us plan the service for my husband. Your insight was invaluable and your facility provided both an inviting and comforting setting for my family and guests. Everything was exactly what we wanted and needed. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.