Advance funeral planning has become increasingly popular across the country. But what exactly is it and what are the financial and emotional benefits of it? Why is it important to consider and why should you choose Fares J. Radel?
What is It?
Advance funeral planning moves the decisions involving a loved one’s death from the period immediately following a death to a time that is more convenient and less stressful. Advance funeral planning can include virtually every detail and provide for complete pre-payment of the final services or it can be a basic outline of a person’s wishes.
The Benefits of Pre-Arranging Your Funeral
There are both emotional and financial benefits of advance planning your funeral. Financial benefits include:
- Your family doesn’t have to worry about the expense associated with your funeral.
- There are Medicaid spend down benefits when final expense funding is placed in an irrevocable trust.
The emotional benefits can also make the process well worth your time.
- You are assured your wishes are clearly known and spelled out.
- It can help avoid any conflicts with final services following your death.
- It takes the burden of difficult decisions off of family members following your death.
- It can prevent “emotional overspending” on funeral expenses.
- You can make sure your family has the information important to you to include in your obituary.
- You can decide if there are any particular charities you would like to benefit from any contributions in your name.
Why is Pre-Planning Important?
The importance of pre-planning is rooted in many of the benefits listed above. Perhaps most of all, pre-planning provides peace of mind for both you and those who care about you. It is perhaps the most important, caring gift you can give them.
Why You Should Choose Fares J. Radel
More and more people are realizing the emotional and financial benefits of advance funeral planning. In Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati area, an increasing number are choosing Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory. We are here to assist you through the process and help you create a plan that works for both you and your family. We fully understand the benefits of both a traditional funeral and burial and operate the only privately owned crematorium in Cincinnati.
Our team is experienced in how you can achieve Medicaid spend down goals by funding final expenses in an irrevocable trust. This can help you protect financial assets while taking advantage of this important government program.
Our associates can assist you through any military and veteran benefits that you and your family can benefit from. A member of our staff is even available to come to your home to help you with your advanced planning.
Most of all, you can trust Fares J. Radels generations of experience in planning funerals. Our family has been doing it for over 140 years. We invite you to download our free guide or contact us to learn more. Discover the peace of mind advanced planning can provide you at Fares J. Radel Funeral Homes and Crematory.